Monday, October 20, 2014

Falling girls into thinking something else?!

hai 🙊 so I just wanted to ask and explain something. So basically when I take a front facing picture with my iPhone it mirrors my face and that's the way I look like a decent handsome young man. But when I switch camera angles to the way people see me I am so ugly and my face looks really unsymmetrical and crooked and just not the face I see in the mirror at all. So here is were the problem comes in, so girls see pictures I have taken of myself with the front facing camera (the angle I look handsome) but when they see me in person they see me from the other angle I don't see (which is the ugly angle) so girls think I have perceived them all the time and stop speaking to me. I don't know what to do or say. But why does this whole angle thing have to happen? It's so unfair. 😞

Read more: Falling girls into thinking something else?!