Sunday, December 6, 2015

BUYING A SECOND HAND IPHONE?


I ve been wanting an iPhone 5c for ages as all my friends have them and the camera is amazing, but an 8GB one in stores is €400 and that is alot of money for a phone that could easily break.

So I went looking online for ages on buying and selling websites and found an

Blue iPhone 5c, 6 months old, 16gb, Excellent condition including charger and earphones for €200

To me this is a great offer as its not just 8gb for €200, its 16gn!

And its also a pro as I can collect it because its only an hours drive.

But are there things I need to know about second hand buying? Some of my friends phones are second hand and they re just fine.

I did mention did the seller have a receipt for proof of purchase and they said no. Is that too risky?

Have you ever bought second hand phones? Any tips on what to look out for and how to handle the situation.

Asap please.

Read more: BUYING A SECOND HAND IPHONE?