Sunday, December 11, 2016

Dropped brand new iPhone 6 in toilet?!


I got a new IPhone 6 less then 2 weeks ago and yesterday at school, accidently dropped it in the toilet. Since I was at school there was not much I could do but it was working perfectly fine so after I cleaned it I went on it for a little bit and right when school ended put it in rice. I left it in there for 5 hours and took it out and it worked fine, but 10 minutes later it freaked out and then turned off and would not come back on. I put it in rice again for a whole day and took it out and it still won't turn on. Is there any hope for my phone? We have insurance but my mom is super mad at me… If any of you guys have had this problem let me know if there is anything that might help my phone. Thanks!

Read more: Dropped brand new iPhone 6 in toilet?!