Monday, January 30, 2017

What do these messages from the ouija board mean? Also are they real?


So my friend and I get bored and we ddecided to try an IPhone ouija board app. First of all I want to know what you people's thoughts are on the app, is it fake/real? So, first take I ask the name of the "spirit" and it tells me his name is Billie. Billie then asks "are you afraid" we say no and be immediately moved the planchette to goodbye. We worked up some more courage and tried it again and this time it said her name was Anne. We then asked it how she does and it responds plans crash. I ask where did this plane crash happen, then she asks "are you afraid" just like Billie did; which was totally irrelevant to my question. We then said no and she said "I can see u" so we told her to prove it and I stuck out three fingers and asked how many fingers am I holding up, she responds 3! Then I ask her the color of my hair and again; irrelevant but frighteningly she responds saying,"Devil" and we got scared and moved the planchette to goodbye. So now we're depabing whether the app is fake or not, because she did get the number of my fingers right (also they were not near my camera) but also said some irrelevant responses and Billie and Anne both said are you afraid which kinda sounds cheesy. What does calling my hair color "Devil" mean?

Read more: What do these messages from the ouija board mean? Also are they real?