Thursday, February 16, 2017

Does the Makeup looks Weird without the Mascara on light lashes?


My lashes are in a light brown (or dark blonde) color and very straight, so they don't show up well when not wearing mascara. (I do not like eyelash curlers) and usually only seen asian wearing eyeliner without it. This is me without the mascara (one in flash and one without flash, the concealer looks a bit chalky because this makeup wasn't suppose to be for photos, using a iphone camera so sorry for that.):

Does the Makeup looks Weird without the Mascara on light lashes
Does the Makeup looks Weird without the Mascara on light lashes - 1

Does it looks weird when you skip the mascara (and lash curler)? Personally, Im abit "on the fench" on this one as I usually wear more makeup than this on regular basis because I LIKE to, but there are occasions where I just feel a bit lazy about it, such as going the cinema, errands etc. The makeup in the pics are for the latter (going to the cinema with family).

… And please, I asking this question as makeup product kind, NOT about appearances. I'm 27 so I am clearly old enough to wear how much and how little I want. Also, I have never been that kind of person who wear makeup based on others opinions or preferences. So comments like "do not wear makeup, it's bad for your skin", "don't hide under a mask", "wear more makeup, you're not sexy enough", etc do not mean nothing to me. I am only asking about the mascara, not asking for compliments or insults (or what kind of makeup men like as that also means nothing to me).

Read more: Does the Makeup looks Weird without the Mascara on light lashes?