Thursday, May 11, 2017

Verizon Iphone 6 to Virgin Mobile?

Hey, to whoever is out there,

I'm wanting to switch out my iphone 6 that had been on Verizon to Virgin Mobile. I had heard that Verizon keeps their newer iphones unlocked, that all you needed to do was get a new sim card (just got a sprint sim card), and the phone could work on Virgin Mobile. I went to activate the phone on the Virgin Mobile site but I'm getting the error: "The device serial number you provided isn't valid. Please double check your information and try again." I've tried entering in the number several times and I'm certain that the serial number is entered correctly. I'm running into a road block on what to do? Is it even possible to switch carriers? Am I delusional?

Its an older phone that I had taken off service and switched to a Samsung (A mistake). Now I'm wanting to go back to my old iPhone and switch to a cheaper plan with a different carrier and I'm having difficulty doing it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Read more: Verizon Iphone 6 to Virgin Mobile?