Tuesday, June 27, 2017

I'm having audio problems with my Iphone 6 S?

I can't hear the little clicks when I type, and also I can't hear the ringer when someone calls me. Everything is on when I go to the sound settings but it's just not working. I've tried restarting my phone. I've tried resetting my phone.

It's done this countless other times but the sound usually randomly comes back in like maybe 3 days. It's been a whole 2 weeks this time.

Does anyone else have this issue with their iPhone 6? I'm tired of missing phone calls because I can't hear it. Like i've said, I've tried everything, everything on the sound settings are on and should be working but it's not.
Added (1). Would also like to point out that I have no issues with the sound when I watch youtube videos and stuff like that. Also, i have no problems with the alarm going off, thank god.
Added (2). Would also like to point out that I have no issues with the sound when I watch youtube videos and stuff like that. Also, i have no problems with the alarm going off, thank god.

Read more: I'm having audio problems with my Iphone 6 S?