Sunday, July 2, 2017

Best iPhone 6s case for someone who drop their phone a lot but wants to be stylish?

I'm a 16 year old girl and I just bought a new iPhone 6s and I have been trying to research getting a phone case. I drop my phone every once in awhile (sometimes more than others, maybe on average once or twice every two weeks). I want to make sure that my case is going to protect my phone from the drops. I also want to make sure that it looks stylish and nice. I don't need a girly case (a clear case works just fine) I just need something that doesn't look like it is made to be completely indestructible. Thanks, if you have any questions ask in the answer section and I will update.
Added (1). Please make a suggestion for a sturdy yet stylish phone case for the iPhone 6s that has some color options (or clear) that can withstand drops. Thanks!

Read more: Best iPhone 6s case for someone who drop their phone a lot but wants to be stylish?