Sunday, July 23, 2017

My Iphone 6 Isn't charging correctly, anything I can do besides buying a new phone?

It started off with my original charger not working which led me to by a new one but a few days after, that one had stopped working. This trend went on for about a week and I ended up buying 5 chargers that all ended up going to ****. At first, I assumed I was just to hard on the chargers despite having them just sitting there but it as become apparent that something is wrong with my phone. With every charger I have, it has to be at some kind of angle for my phone to charge. I tried setting my phone up while it was actually charging and then just leaving it alone for a bit but every time I come back, it at some point randomly stopped charging. For these past 2 days, my phone has died and it takes hours for it to turn back on. This is getting really annoying is there any way for me to fix this issue without buying a new phone?

Read more: My Iphone 6 Isn't charging correctly, anything I can do besides buying a new phone?