Monday, August 28, 2017

Network error on Facebook newsfeed for 2 months

Does anyone know how to start seeing the Facebook newsfeed again? I keep getting a "network error" from
my iPhone. I can still see my notifications. I can no longer see the Marketplace as it says I'm blocked every other day. Works one day then the next it doesn't. I'm more concerned about not seeing my newsfeed. I can't see it from an android tablet either. Just notifications. Already tried to use without wifi. Still doesn't work. Already uninstalled app and reinstalled. Still does not work 2 months now. Works once a week for a couple hours and its news from the day before and not current. Any ideas about how to fix this? Facebook has not replied to my emails or my report a problem request that I sent.

Read more: Network error on Facebook newsfeed for 2 months