Thursday, October 12, 2017

My toddler accidentally clicked the record button on myphone,the recording started at 11:11pm&says32:00 of recording, but has 3hours of vid?

It's very strange what ended up on my iPhone tonight, I can't explain it. My daughter was taking pictures on my phone and accidentally clicked the record button(which I was unaware of at the time) you hear us talking about her pajamas for a few minutes then it's like my phone was moved to somewhere totally different. The background sounds like hell, or a scary movie. You hear moaning of something large and echoing. It's diffic to explain. This goes on for 3 hours and 3 minutes, then you hear a loop sound and my daughter and I are talking again. As this was going on I was fixing my husband a quick dinner because he works night shift, you can't hear any of that happening it's like my phone vanished for 1/2 hour. Anyways after I finished up in the kitchen my daughter says "mom I found your phone". I was looking for it after I was done and couldn't find it. It was on her chair when she picked it up & extremely hot. Can someone please shed some light on this or there perspective. I'm a little scared because we only lives in this house for 7months. My phone didn't actually record for 3 hours because it would have finished recording at 2am and I recovered my phone a little before 12am.

Read more: My toddler accidentally clicked the record button on myphone,the recording started at 11:11pm&says32:00 of recording, but has 3hours of vid?