Friday, November 17, 2017

What happened to my iPhone?

My phone (iPhone 5c) randomly crashed last night, it went black and had a loading symbol like it does when it dies. It came back on a little bit later and half of my photos were completely gone. It happened again about 20 minutes later and this time i had 0 photos and soon I was unable to open the photos app. I took a screenshot of it and it disappeared later on, same thing happened with a photo i took of my bedroom window. This morning I deleted a few apps on my phone thinking maybe i had run out of storage and it was hiding my photos from me. I opened my camera app a few minutes later and all of my photos came back for a few minutes and disappeared again. I saw that i was signed out of my icloud account and my twitter account for some reason as well, I tried to sign back in for nearly two hours (I was in the car this time and had bad service) but i finally got signed back in (icloud made me add my phone number to my account and now i need a pin to sign into my account) and my photos are still gone and i can't open my photos app. I didn't have icloud backup on so i won't get my photos back but as of now my phone has crashed like it did last night a total of three times. Has this happened to anyone else? What should I do? (I tried to upload this to discussions.apple.com but i was not allowed.)

Read more: What happened to my iPhone?