Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Help! Am I being spied on?

I have reason to believe that an ex of mine is trying to use spyzie or a similar app to hack into my iphone. I looked into some of the apps out there that claim to give someone access to a devices phone log, imessages.sms messages, pictures, etc. The common thing I read with these apps is they require the hacker to provide the persons iclouse information.

My questions is this: If I remove all icloud back ups and remove all the content from my icloud, could someone still hack into my phone with my apple ID and password? I just don't know another way around this. I was thinking the way the app provides the info is through iclousd back up but i'm not sure that is the case because they can see texts, calls(even listen to them!), browsing history, and more. Any ideas? Think I would be safe if I stop backing up to the cloud or do these apps trace the phone once the apple credentials are provided?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/help-am-i-being-spied-on.html