Sunday, April 15, 2018

Why did sos online back up service try contacting me by phone?

Months ago, i signed up for sos online back up service, paid for it… And tried backing up my personal media files with it… But it was too complicated, and i couldn't fully understand what to do… And i just decided that online back was not for me at the time… So i uninstalled sos online back software from my computer and phoned my bank to cancel and future payments to sos online back service.

and i thought that was that.

but just the other day i got a phone call on my iphone from a number in the states, i'm in the uk… I didn't know who it was from at the time and didn't answer it… But i just checked my email now, and i got an email telling me someone from sos online back up tried contacting me by phone… Hence the call to my mobile iphone the other day.

but i'm wondering why someone from sos online back up would be calling me? And what for?

if i knew it was them calling me at the time i would've answered it, to see what they wanted, but i only just found out it was them now by checking my email.

Read more: Why did sos online back up service try contacting me by phone?