Sunday, May 13, 2018

Is anyone else's iPhone reading their ******* mind?

3 times in the past week this has happened; I'll be thinking something very specific, type in 1 or 2 letters and the iPhone fills in the rest of the sentence that I had IN MY ******* MIND into the search bar. I know apple already has the technology to perform internet searches through mind reading (which is ****** up in it's own regard) but you have to have the head set. I don't even know if it's available to consumers yet, I've just seen articles on the technology. I also want to clarify because I know people will ask; no these aren't things I've said around the phone like specific words such as Lemon and then an ad for lemonade pops up a day later. I'm only thinking it and then it immediately happens. Here is an example; the other day I went for a walk and I remembered that when I was a kid I was diagnosed with a mild form of anemia. I'm into nutrition and health food so I wondered what specific foods I could start eating to up my iron levels because I have been feeling sluggish lately. I get home, type in the letter F. ONE GOD DAMN LETTER. The phone fills it in with FOODS WITH HIGH IRON CONTENT. Again, this has happened 3 times in the past week. I'm a fairly reasonable/skeptical person but this has really angered me. I don't want apple in my ******* head without my permission. If anyone else has experienced this, please let me know. If not, maybe I should chill the heck out.

Read more: Is anyone else's iPhone reading their ******* mind?