Thursday, June 28, 2018

Lack of excitement in colour choices of device?

The HTC U11 phone comes in different colours such as shades of blue, white, red etc. But when i phoned EE to get a new contract for this model, they only had it in black and i wanted white. Same thing that they were doing when i got my contract Ipad Air, i wanted it in colour white but they only had black.

My HTC U11 went to repair a few days ago and Protect Your Bubble insurance company said it can't be fixed and they must send me a new device. They said they don't have exactly the same model but they have a similar model which is even more quality which is the HTC U Ultra, i tried getting a choice of colour but they only have it in black. I don't seem to get any exciting colour choices for my stuff nowadays. But it seems like iPhone users get choices more, Carphone Warehouse has it in black only as well.

Next time, where can i get or buy my devices as i don't want to be managing a colour that i don't like or prefer? It's gotten a little serious and i don't want to be obtaining my devices from there anymore. I don't want to get it from Amazon and Ebay cos i don't trust their products all the way as they sometimes work with cheaply fake item producers.

Read more: Lack of excitement in colour choices of device?