Sunday, September 16, 2018

Is it possible for my parent to see what's on my iPhone screen from their device?

So my parents have apps where they can track my location, record my phone calls, and read my text messages from their phone. I've been wondering for a while if they can see my screen as well. Sometimes when I'm upset, I like to vent how I'm feeling by just writing it in Wattpad or something and then deleting it when I'm done. One day while I was in the middle of doing this, my mom randomly called my phone and told me to come downstairs and then asked me if I was okay. I said yes, and that was the end of it. She didn't ask any other questions or explain why she brought it up. There have been a few other instances that gave me suspicions, so I'd like to know if it's even possible. Just the thought of it is creeping me out.

Read more: Is it possible for my parent to see what's on my iPhone screen from their device?