Saturday, October 13, 2018

My phone went from 4G to LTE which caused my mobile data to stop working, how do I get back my 4G?

I really need some heIp. I read this article (https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.redmondpie.com/enable-iphone-facetime-app-in-uae-dubai-without-jailbreak-heres-how/amp/) on how to enable FaceTime on iphones from UAE/Dubai (I live in Australia but I bought my phone from Egypt so there's no FaceTime on it), I followed all the instructions using the file managing app Filza which I got from Cydia, after I followed the instructions I rebooted my phone but when it turned on, there was still no FaceTime but the 4G symbol on my phone turned into LTE and my mobile data isn't working at all anymore. I tried going back into Filza and following the same steps so I could get to the AllowsVoIP file and delete it but I couldn't because the carrier bundle folder disappeared from the library. I really need to get my 4G back but I have no idea how. I also reset all content and settings on my phone but it still stays as LTE and my mobile data still won't work. Please help. I can't enable 4G in settings.

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/my-phone-went-from-4g-to-lte-which-caused-my-mobile.html