Thursday, November 15, 2018

What are the requirements to work as an Apple Store Genius, and am I overqualified?

I'm currently working for a major telecommunications company in their business complex located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, but was thinking of making a change to Apple Store Genius. I have an extensive knowledge in Information Technology, as well has HTML5 and the replacement of logic boards, LCD screens, lightning / USB-C ports, batteries in both Apple iPhones and Macbooks. I'm also CompTIA certified.

Also, does Apple Inc require every candidate to either be a current university student or an alumni of a university/college? I see that most Apple Geniuses are in their mid to late 20's (college age)
Added (1). Apple doesn't advertise their jobs through a local job listing. I think it's more likely offered through their website or they have it published in universities for students.

Read more: What are the requirements to work as an Apple Store Genius, and am I overqualified?