Monday, December 24, 2018

My sister went on date 6 hours ago and hasn't returned. Do I wait longer before calling emergency services?

My dearest sister awoke this morning to prepare for an upcoming date with someone she met through mutual friends. SHE HAS NEVER MET WITH HIM IN PERSON…
at first we were excited for her assuming it would be nothing but a harmless little date. She left at 7:45am arriving at the location (a resort where they were having brunch and hiking) around 9am. They had planned to eat some brunch and then go for a hike of which the length was not decided yet. She had texted our mother at 10:00 o'clock saying that he was great and they had a good discussion. They had yet to go hiking. WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HER SINCE 10AM. We have not tried to contact her as not to intervene on her date. It has been over 6 hours now and I'm concerned for her safety. My father and I have repeatedly checked find my iPhone but her iPhone stays in the same location. We're fearful of what has happened to our darling sister. I'm unsure if I should wait a little while longer or try to contact her. What do you think?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/my-sister-went-on-date-6-hours-ago-and-hasn-t-returned.html