Friday, October 11, 2013

Why is iPhone5s data going to iPhone5 vice versa?

A family friend upgraded to the iPhone 5s and gave me his previous iPhone 5. I don't have a Sim card in it yet because im waiting to be sent one. Anyway, I've taken pictures on it and stuff. We have found out that our info is going to one another. Our pictures, his contacts have come to me, apps have too but they haven't downloaded properly and now won't delete.Im 70% sure that when I got it I erased all content and settings. But now with my pictures and apps I have downloaded I don't want to do it. I can't send the pics to anyone cos of the no Sim card problem.So, what can I do. Oh and also, I very rarely have a wifi connection. Please help! What do I do? I really don't want our data to go to one another again!

См. статью: Why is iPhone5s data going to iPhone5 vice versa?