Friday, February 14, 2014

Itunes isnt connecting to iphone?

Hi!

I am an old Linux user and recently downloaded windows 7 so I could use iTunes as Apple doesn't support Linux.

When I connect my iPhone to my computer (processor tower) my iPhone charges and is obviously detected as it comes up saying like 'would you like to import files from this device' etc.

I have the new version of iTunes (version 11, I believe) and when I open it with my iPhone connected it comes up saying "Do you want to access information to sync and manage this device, click continue", So I do, and then it comes up saying something like 'please unlock your device to trust this computer', which I also did and then it like makes the noise to say its connected but the message comes up again so I'll do the same and same again and it just keeeeeps on coming up. And my iPhone will not connect to iTunes.

I have checked all drivers to make sure they are updated and working and they are.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could do?

I have reset settings on Iphone, restarted computer and device. Uninstalled and installed itunes several times - including different versions of iTunes and nothing seems to be working.

Please please help because this is very very frustrating.

Читать далее: Itunes isnt connecting to iphone?