Friday, November 15, 2013

Reset iphone while updating, help!

Before you say it, I know, I know I know… I am extremely stupid for messing with my phone while it was updating.ci didn't know that you're not suppose to do this. I have an iphone 5 and I was updating it to iOS 7.0.4 and it basically froze while it was updating (as in the black screen with apple logo and the white downloading bar) and I had to use my phone so I held down the home button and the sleep/off button because I figured "oh I can just reset it and turn it on and then update it later!" Then I went to turn it back on and it had the iTunes thing on the screen and immediately I was like "oh my god what have I done!!"

I'm afraid to plug it into my computer because in all honesty, I've NEVER Plugged my iphone into iTunes on my computer. I'm afraid that I will lose everything. I ABSOLUTELY do NOT want to restore. I do not want to lose my pictures! I have a year worth of amazing memories in my photo album on my phone and I would cry if I lost them forever.

I am totally ok with losing all my songs and apps because I can just redownload them. But if I lose my pictures then they are gone forever.

Does anyone know how I can plug it into iTunes and NOT have it restore my phone?

См. статью: Reset iphone while updating, help!