Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Why wont my iphone jailbreak?

Okay so i have been trying and trying to jailbreak my iphone for 5 days now. Its a sprint iphone 4 running ios 7.0.3 i need to jailbreak it to use it with pageplus.It was jailbroken previously but then i restored it and updated it and all that good stuff but my phone number was still on it and everything was fine. Then one day i took the number off to put my moms on it and thats when it all went downhill, it wouldnt let me call *228 to activate it and it says im unable to make calls to this number so after days and days of trying to figure this out i was told i need to jailbreak it again hence what leads me here.

I'm using the latest verizon of redsn0w and trying to set my ios back to 6.0 but it just wont budge.It goes through the jailbreak process and says that its done and everything else so i 'just boot' it after selecting the 6.0 ipsw and then it shows the pineapple for about 10 mins or so and then blacks out and then comes back on with the regular apple icon and reboots normal. I don't understand and i have a slow computer so its hard to really do to much research. I'm literally going insane because it just don't make sense to me, i'm about to just give up and sell the phone as much as i dont want to.

Someone please help me and guide me in the right direction for this because i just wanna be able to use my phone.
Added (1). I dont know how to reply below but how do i revert to ios 6?

См. статью: Why wont my iphone jailbreak?