Sunday, November 10, 2013

Am I doing something wrong in relationships?

I don't think that I am a bad woman. I am a single mom of 3. I will admit that I am very independent but that is due to being a single mom and having to support my kids and make sure that they have a home, food, and stuff. I however, am trying to find that guy, and I don't go searching for him. I have been single for almost 4 years now and I am honestly feeling lonely. I had this friend who I knew for almost the entire time I have been single and he was my best friend but I recently stop talking to him because I was in love with him and even though we had this strong chemistry, his family would never let us be together. And he was afraid to make that choice and so I moved on and had to let him go otherwise I would never move on. Anyways, I started seeing this guy who is military. Well he swooned me. Made me feel special, and I made the huge mistake of giving the goods up too fast. We were intimate on numerous occasions and talked almost everyday… But then my friend who knows him, told me that he approached her in a sexual manner type of way. Also told me that he use to have some other female over. Not too mention that last Friday I texted him "hi" and he read my text (iPhone) and he has no responded to me since. Basically he is a womanizer. I have had this experience with a lot of men I meet. They meet me, take me out on a few dates.call me everyday, be intimate with me, but then they turn different. They become players. And then its only sex they want. I am an honest.loyal woman, independent yes, but if a guy wants to court me, I let him. I listen and a lot of guys also tell me, I am too good for them. What does that mean? Am I doing something wrong because I feel like I am because the only man who wants to be with me is my ex husband of 10 years, my elementary friend whose a pastor, and an ex bf who is still love struck! Ugh!!!

См. статью: Am I doing something wrong in relationships?