Thursday, November 14, 2013

What do i do about the cops?

Ok, so me and a friend were at a local cave spot in the woods smoking weed. The neighboring house calledbthe police and i realised a cop had passefbus and slowed down to turn around. I quickly jumped out and hid the items (2 bowls and a lighter in a iphone case) behind a dumpster and put weeds on top then ran back into the car. The cop questiond us and we said we were judt meeting friends. She had.seen a lighter in the car but we said my friend smoked cigs. The neighbors notifyed the officersbthat they had seen me throw sumthing but i diad i peed. When i got home i waited awhile and went back to tha cavesband found that the.items were gone. The cops took them and went to my friends address first to talk to his parents. When they came to my house i shut my gate sovthey could not enter but they honked there horns and called my mothers cell and left a message. I deleated the message and the.calls and the cops had left my house.Im 15 and my friend is 17 and im wondering what should i do?

См. статью: What do i do about the cops?