Friday, November 15, 2013

What is going on, what should I say or do?

Last night I talked to my long distance girlfriend who lives in Canada on play station network(we've known each other for a really long time). I told her to give me her e-mail address so we could talk since I got my Iphone and Ipod privileges taken away for talking to her. She kept on dodging the question and not replying about it, but then told me that she has one but she can't give it to me. I asked her why and she said "I don't know".To put her on the spot I asked her if she was with some other dude and if that's why she won't give it to me. She dodged that question also. I told her that I remembered our two month anniversary and she didn't respond to that. I suspect that she is keeping something for me and I plan on putting her on the spot again later. She also asked me why is it taking me forever to get my privileges back. I told her that I'm taking baby steps toward getting them back. She also asked why does our relationship have to rely on e-mail and I told her it's the only way I can contact her now. What should I do or say? What is going on?
Added (1). I have sent her messages about what she feels about our relationship and if there is anything that has any concerns about our relationship. She hasn't been on playstation network to see the message yet? Was the message I sent good? Also I've known her longer than two months

См. статью: What is going on, what should I say or do?