Thursday, November 14, 2013

Should i move on? Or stay and hope for the best?

Ive been in a two year relationship with an extremely insecure, jealous guy who also have some serious trust issues. He tells me that women are dangerous and untrustworthy and that I cause him not to trust me. When I ask what I do, he says nothing. He will work on it. Through out the past two years. Our arguments and fights have revolved around ONE thing. His insecurities, always thinking im cheating on him, always getting so frustrated when I take a long time to talk to him, always wanting my every bit of attention, always thinking im hiding things behind his back and getting mad when I talk to other guys. I told him we would work on his trust issues together but its been two years and I finally realized that I am helpless in this matter. Only he can decide whether to trust me or not. We fight ONCE every single month. We've had about three near breakups. We are able to talk things out maturely after we realized all the anger. Most of the time during the fights he makes comments about how he thinks its best if we go our separate ways. Then after he cools down he tells me that he doesn't mean it. I recently found my first love/kiss on facebook. Its been 4 years since we talked and it just felt really good to talk again and make amends with our past.My boyfriend called me on oovoo and I told him I will call him back. He got annoyed and kept asking who my friend was and what was our conversation so important that I couldn't speak to him on oovoo. Later that night I fell asleep while on oovoo with him. After going through my facebook messages(we have each others password) He woke me up shouting and asking who the guy I was talking to is. I simply said my friend and he ask, where is he from where do you know him. Yelling at me cuz I wouldn't answer his question. Then I was like don't piss me off im trying to sleep. Then he was like, who the *** are you if I piss you off. Answer my question.So I kept silent and he said if he hasn't to go and cut off the oovoo call. This was on Monday. Today is Thursday.Im always the one texting him goodmorning I wanted him to text me goodmorning on Tuesday and he never did. I also believe he blocked my number of his iphone becauce everytime that I send a message, it says delivered. He doesn't say whether he has read it or not. I also know there is nothing wrong with his phone because he posted a picture on instagram. I deactivated my fb account around 4 yesterday, and received a "welcome back " email at around 10:30 pm. He went back on my message. I sent him messages on facebook and he ignored them. I honestly don't know what to do. And I don't know how long I can tolerate his trust issues and controlling behavior. I love him so much and have such a hard time letting go. I want to really spend the rest of my life with him. Please give me advice on what to do. I don't want to break up unless its my last resort. Thank you
Added (1). Aside from his ugly flaws, which I also have mines, he is the MOST AMAZING guy ive ever met. All our family knows each other. He is truly my best friend and I also do genuinely think he lovee me.

См. статью: Should i move on? Or stay and hope for the best?