Sunday, September 14, 2014

Re occurring wrist pain I snowboarding and cycle?

I snowboard and have a road bike

I've had this pain for about a year
I've taken a few falls on my snowboard In the last few yrs I've done the sport

But I think when it happened originally I knocked my wrist during sleep

It's my left wrist

It's tender to the touch in the soft bit of the wrist directly under middle finger
That soft pocket is where it hurts

It's been on and off for a year

6/8 times it's came bk so far
It lasts a wk or 2

When it happens I carnt bend my wrist at all as it's mega painful

The pain sometimes goes up the side of my hand
Mainly this time little finger and the one next to it

My local dr takes over a wk to get appointment so usually ok or not to bad by time it arrives

This time round it's returned to my road bike cycling the other day 30 miles

So I just need some guesses on what it could be so I can research and when I go to dr I can have some ideas to talk through with them
Instead if them telling me it's nothing at all

Sorry about spelling on iPhone

Read more: Re occurring wrist pain I snowboarding and cycle?