Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I accidentally cracked my iPhone 5! Need urgent help?!


Okay, so I somehow dropped my phone which was laying on the edge of the sink bench which was so stupid of me.
And because it was in a bathroom the floor was very strong, hard tiles. When it dropped it hit the ground and flipped onto the back side. I was relieved that it turned over for I thought it didn't crack or anything. But then when I picked it up, a crack that reached from the top to somewhere around the top on the side appeared. I got so freaked out.
I already cracked this phone before and my dad fixed it, paying almost $100. And now I'm really scared. You can't feel the crack and it isn't effecting much but I'm afraid he will kill me!
I need really, really good excuses.
And I know many of you will say "Just tell the truth."
He will literally disown me, so as long as I have a good excuse he'll let me off. I don't care if I can't fix my phone ever again, as long as he is fine with it then I'm all good.
He fixed it about 3/4 months ago so I've been panicking about how he will complain about money problems which we've been going through.
Thank you so much if you are answering!

Read more: I accidentally cracked my iPhone 5! Need urgent help?!