Saturday, May 30, 2015

What can happen if i sell and iPhone that I found?


I found a bag that contained an iPhone 6. The owner called me shortly after finding it. We talked and I gave her 24 hours to meet me to claim it. She didn't call me back until about 5 hours after the deadline. I said jokingly "sweetheart you missed the deadline, but maybe we can work something out if you will go out with me." This ungrateful hooker said "I am not going to f$&@ing go out with you to get my phone back." She berated me saying that I was trying to blackmail her for sex. I hung up on her, removed the simcard. She had already forfeited the phone by missing the deadline. It's been two weeks now and still functions and I want to sell it. What can happen?

Read more: What can happen if i sell and iPhone that I found?