Saturday, June 20, 2015

How to recover photos from an iPhone 5s after four factory resets with no backup?


I have an iPhone 5s and I've had it since November. I have never used iCloud, iTunes backup, or anything like that because I don't save enough important information on my phone to use it. My phone started acting "screwy", so I decided to factory reset it to speed it up. I had never done a factory reset before and didn't realize (in the moment) that all of my data would be erased. Since the first reset, I have done three more for various reasons. Is there any way with ANY professional iPhone Data Recovery Tool to recover pictures that existed before the first factory reset, or is it too late considering I did three more after that?

Read more: How to recover photos from an iPhone 5s after four factory resets with no backup?