Sunday, January 31, 2016

Is it weird that I fantasize about dating a pretty (but plain) looking white girl?


I was at the mall with my friend and I just so many tools (swag boys). I bought some clothes at rue 21 and as dumb as it sounds, I got self conscious that I may look like some sort of swag obsessed guy as well (I'm actually somewhat geeky). Anyhow, all these dudes are basically with a female equivalent of a swag boy, They have their crazy tight pants, caked on makeup, iphones in hands while they walk, etc.

Many girls in the area are Hispanic (I'm Hispanic too) and I recently started college in a town with mainly white people. I DO NOT mind curves at all, but I have begun to actually become a "face" guy. I mean, some girls can just wear plain jeans and a t shirt (hell, they can even be flat chested BUT that's not to say I necessarily want them like that. I like breasts as much as the next guy), but if they have a pretty face, I'm all for it.

Where I'm from, the girls (there also are SOME white girls in the area) just seem almost too try-hard with their appearance. That take so many selfies, and like I said they wear a ton of makeup. I honestly would not mind going to the mall with a white girl who looks completely different than these other girls (even the handful of other white girls.

The moral of the story is that I like plain sometimes. I talked with a girl at my college the other day, and I appreciated her natural beauty. She was just kind of wearing clothes, nothing figure flattering. I also didn't really look at her body at all. Really pretty face.
Added (1). Okay, maybe fantasize is a strong word. But, yeah that's what I imagine sometimes.

Read more: Is it weird that I fantasize about dating a pretty (but plain) looking white girl?