Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Xiaomi Mi Band 1S Heart Rate Sensor Does Not Work?


Hey guys.
I got my Xiaomi Mi Band 1S (with heart rate sensor) today around 9 hours ago and I set everything up properly. I downloaded the latest version of Mi Fit application on my iPhone 6s (iOS 9.2.1) and connected my Mi Band 1S to my iPhone with bluetooth and I totally did everything properly from connecting the band to downloading the latest firmware for it. I go right to it; I checked my heart rate 4 times since I got the Mi Band and everything except the heart rate sensor works. I mean this is embarrassing! I only used it 4 times and it s not working anymore. The only message I get when I try to check my heart rate in the Mi Fit app is "Couldn t Measure. Keep the band close to your skin". However, the only thing I do is keep the band close to my wriste s skin.
I dug the whole web trying to find a way to actually reset the band but I couldn t find any. I m really disappointed. I thought I was going to use the band for at least a year but now I see it didn t last for a single day…
I would be really happy if anyone had any useful advice. Thanks.

Read more: Xiaomi Mi Band 1S Heart Rate Sensor Does Not Work?