Thursday, January 21, 2016

What app can I download to get copies of all texts/calls my husband sends/received?


So the background is last year he had an affaire, and hasn t done anything for me to rebuild our trust. When I ve looked at his phone I ve seen texts I didn t like, but he made a comment yesterday during a fight that he cleans up any loose ends when he s being unfaithful, and the stuff I do see is because "he doesn t care about those"

We have two kids together, and I m absolutely heart broken. Long story short, I m done wasting time. He tells me one thing, but I fear he does another. Really need to know if he is truly being honest now, or if he is continuing in his ways.

I ve used the programs that retrieve deleted texts, but they don t pull everything for some reason. I ve tested it by sending a text from his phone to a text app, and replying and neither texts showed on any of the apps.

What are some applications for an IPhone that I can download on his phone to keep tabs on who he s talking to?

If anyone knows of any free apps that send a copy to my phone please let me know!

All the ones that look promising are costly.
I need some peace of mind 😪

Read more: What app can I download to get copies of all texts/calls my husband sends/received?