Friday, February 19, 2016

Can a cop tell me where to go?


So I was walking with my friends and I guess I go to a ghetto school all my friends are black but it was just 3 of us we tried to go somewhere but the cops always follow us they don t like us and they know we all are in middle school but they treat us like we re breaking the law well I tried to walk somewhere with to of my friends to meet with the rest of my friends The cop told us to go home you guys aren t going that way we said were just gunna meet some people he said I don t care I don t really like getting smart with them because I don t know what they would do I told the cop he can t do that he told me he dosent give a **** can someone just tell me if cops can order me around where to go also if I m standing still on a side walk for a couple seconds maybe a minute in Orlando can you get detained in Orlando Florida for that

Read more: Can a cop tell me where to go?