Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Why does she dress like that?


My cousin is 25 with two kids already and still dresses in converse, skinny jeans, and pastel colors like if she was a junior. She is 25! She is a size 1 and sometimes small. She looks like a 16 year old. I don't dress like that anymore because I'm about to be 19 and have a 10 month old. I am really skinny, 4'11 and I weigh 85. I got really skinny because I had a c section and I don't know how I lost weight if I didn't do anything the first 6 months. I don't breastfeed either but my cousin still breastfeed a her 16 month old. She sells all her clothes and shoes to buy new clothes and shoes. I don't. My husband buys me everything but I still don't understand why or how she has an iPhone and her husband still buys her everything. She works though but still. She shouldn't be buying stuff just because.

Read more: Why does she dress like that?