Monday, March 28, 2016

Why does my IPhone5s keep restarting over and over again? - 1


My IPhone just randomly started doing this today. I picked it up and all I saw was the black background with the white apple logo, then it shows my lock screen and in 3 sec. Goes back to the restarting screen. And it just keeps on doing that over and over again. I haven't been able to use my phone. I just got it 4 months ago and I don't know why its doing this. I have been dropping it a few times though which might have damaged it a little, but I don't think that would be the case. I was able to import all my photos so I didn't lose them which I was grateful for… But, its still keeps restarting. I use my phone a lot, and I have probably about 1 MG left in it. Please help me if you know what the problem is, thank you.

Read more: Why does my IPhone5s keep restarting over and over again? - 1