Friday, April 1, 2016

How to transfer iPhone photos to PC?


I have an iPhone 6 and I want to transfer the photos I ve taken on my iPhone to me PC so I can delete them and make more storage room on my iPhone.
I ve had an iPhone before and I used to just use the File Explorer with my iPhone 5, but for some reason when I plug my iPhone 6 into my computer it doesn t come up on File Explorer?
I m running with Windows 10.
I tried also using the Photos program on Windows 10 and when I go to Import, it says I need to connect a device.
It s weird because when I plug it in, iTunes recognizes my phone just fine and my phone is charging, but it doesn t come up in other places on my computer. I ve also authorized the phone to trust the computer. So I don t really know what to do now.
I also tried uploading them onto Google Drive and it s been stuck on the same photo uploading for over a week now. So any help on what I can do now is appreciate:) thanks!

Read more: How to transfer iPhone photos to PC?