Sunday, April 10, 2016

I can't seem to stick to a routine any advice?!


I'm having a hard time really sticking to a daily routine & for me, I feel I need that routine in my life. The problem is my work hours vary. I work full time but have 2 different "shifts" depending on when I'm needed. One day I can be working 10-6 another day I could work 3-11. I normally get my schedule a month in advance but it just makes it hard to stick to a "daily schedule." I find myself sleeping in a lot later, being very lazy around the house etc. When I'm working later in the day.

Anyone have any advice of how to really stick to a routine of daily schedule. Going to the gym a certain time each day, eating breakfast at a specific time, showering etc etc etc. Any iPhone apps you can recommend that may help me with this? Thanks!

Read more: I can't seem to stick to a routine any advice?!