Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Is this considered a rich/spoiled lifestyle for a teen?


DISCALIMER: NOT MY LIFE, JUST THE LIFE OF MANY PEOPLE IN MY SCHOOL.
I will now pretend to be one of them and describe my life pretending to be them (first person).
Ok so my mom is a doctor and my dad is a lawyer. My mom has a BMW X5 and my dad has the Jeep Grand Cheeokee. I wear the following clothing brands:
Lululemon
Vineyard vines
Ivory Ella
Cotton Island
The impeccable pig
Thepinkmonogram
Ugg
Nike
North face/Columbia
Pink
I have an adorable white fluffy husky and a handsome looking German Shepard. I am actually so obsessed with vineyard vines. I have all their graphic tee shirts in all of their colors. I have 5 or 6 pairs of different uggs, around 7 or 8 different nikes and some converse. My leggings are either from lululemon or pink. When it's cold, I wear my north face jackets. (I have 3-4). Enough about clothing, here are other stuff I have that is not clothing:
iPhone6s
iMac
Getting a Range Rover Sport for my 16th birthday
A bunch of Kate Spade stuff
Vera Bradely Stuff
North face backpack
VS pink perfume
A flat screen in my room
King sized bed
For Christmas I got:
Hunter boots
Friends headphones
7 vineyard vines shirts
Lululemon leggings
iPhone 6s
Tickets to Hawaii (first class, then staying at the four seasons)
$200 lush gift set
Ray Bands sunglasses
North face coat
Nikes
$100 iTunes gift card
Vera Bradely gym bag
And some more little items 😊
My house is a 6 bed 3.5 bath, and I am an only child.
We eat out at least twice a week (not fast food)

Read more: Is this considered a rich/spoiled lifestyle for a teen?