Thursday, April 21, 2016

My iPhone 6+ isn't responding anymore?


So recently my phone has had this grey flickering bar at the top of the screen, at first i thought it was a bug with the new ios 9 I installed so I downgraded, reset my phone and did the whole process, after like 2 hours later my phone started doing it again, so I pressed the home button and the power off button and i did that process to and it doesn't seem to go away, after like 2 weeks of it happening it became constant and it really annoys me now, I accidentally dropped my phone and it shattered and now the grey bar is repeatedly happening, so I was wondering, is it really worth the money to repair the screen if the grey are is just going to keep happening? I don't want to waste $200 for a new screen when I can get a new phone, but should i get the screen replaced?

Read more: My iPhone 6+ isn't responding anymore?