Saturday, January 7, 2017

Retinoblastoma! Eye Cancer? Only 14?!


Hi I am 14 and have pretty bad eyesight. Like -5.50 to -6.50. I also have eye issues like eye floaters, starbursts around lights and other issues that come with nearsightness like ghosting and other visual snow symptoms that are all apparently neurological. So anyways I read about retinoblastoma and being a hypochondriac I tried it out on all other 4 of my family members the eyes appeared normal but for me they appeared white all of them have glasses too but really less like -1.25 and my pupil always appeared white. That was on my shitty android phone. Now on my new iPhone 7 my pupil appears fine when looking directly but appears like leucckoria ( white pupil ) when looking slightly towards right or left. I usually only get it in high light photos. What could I have? I am only 14 so glaucoma,cataracts and retinoblastoma seem out of the equation. I read this could be a reflection or a problem just how you're looking at camera so why did it happen to me but no one else? I did have shitty eyesight and use devices all day long. Please help I can't visit any kind of eye doctor for two months not only am I busy for 2 weeks eye doctors in my city have a month waiting times. Please help.

Read more: Retinoblastoma! Eye Cancer? Only 14?!