Friday, April 28, 2017

Broke iPhone 6plus screen and want to retrieve photos. Has never been backed up or synced to any computer or iTunes bc I'm an idiot

I know the password to my iPhone, I just cannot log into it because I broke the screen so when I try and plug my phone into my computer it does not let me sync my photos since my phone is password protected. I am a complete dumbass because I have never backed it up using iCloud, and I have never synced it with any "trusted" computer ever. I know it sounds sketch but I promise it's my phone, I'm just a stupid teenager who never thought I would get locked out of my own information. Does anyone know any hacks on how I can salvage my pictures without having to use the screen?

Read more: Broke iPhone 6plus screen and want to retrieve photos. Has never been backed up or synced to any computer or iTunes bc I'm an idiot