Tuesday, April 25, 2017

I feel so ugly and this is not an understatement

For the past year I started to really look in myself in the mirror and I feel so ugly. I'm not going to show a picture because it's just embarrassing. I'll describe what I look like.

So I have small wide eyes and a big fat nose that is slanted down. My head is a "rectangular" structure. My lips are small and thin. My friend said my face was "spacious" which I don't even know if I should take that as a compliment or if she's trying to call me fat. I forgot to mention my teeth, they are small and a few of them are crooked- I really want braces but I doubt my parents will get them for me, they won't even buy me an iPhone ($1000) imagine me convincing them to buy me braces which cost $2000+ :( and my worst flaw is that when I smile, like 2cm of my gum shows. Which is really ugly compared to a normal smile. I've been trying to fix my smile but it looks so weird I don't even know how to fix this kind of problem where my gum shows.

Now onto my body! I'm fat.
My thighs are humongous although my stomach is not too fat. But due to my thighs, it looks like my head is small which is so ugly.

I'm 13 btw. So please don't suggest any makeup tips because I'm not allowed to wear any. Unless it's some light foundation- otherwise I'm not allowed.

I'm sure I'll embrace these when I'm older but for now I'm so insecure. All my friends are so pretty. One of my bestfriends has pretty blonde hair with big blue eyes and big lips and she's just so pretty. My eyes are hazel:(

Thank you!
Added (1). My question is- do you guys have any tips on how to fix these flaws? I'm so insecure about them that every once in a while I cry myself to sleep comparing myself to the other girls. Are there any exercises that will help me lose weight quickly without gaining muscle? I just want a slim body like all the other girls because I stand out way too much:(
Added (2). In the title I was meant to type that it is an understatement oops

Read more: I feel so ugly and this is not an understatement