Wednesday, June 21, 2017

How to fix a IPhone 6 with (maybe) water damage to the power button

So first things first I'm a huge idiot. So I heard from one of my friends you could take some cool underwater pictures if you just dip the top part of your phone with the camera and stuff in the water. I had a protective otter box case on when I did it but water still somehow seeped in. I think some of it got into the power button and now its malfunctioning. It turns on by itself and then goes the the slide to shut off screen. When I'm using it it goes to the slide the shut off screen like every five seconds as well. Its like the power button is being constantly pressed. I'm really stressed out about it because I already shattered the screen twice in the last year and I don't want my mom and dad to pay to fix it again because of my stupidity (They probably might even not fix it again because it cost a ton of money the last few times) so does anyone know how to fix a malfunctioning power button on an IPhone 6? Please Please Please Help ME:(

Read more: How to fix a IPhone 6 with (maybe) water damage to the power button