Monday, August 21, 2017

All of the pictures on my iPhone disappeared

Ok so a few moment ago I was on Snapchat watching someone's story when it stopped and gave me a notification that my phone storage was too full. I keep a lot (and I do mean A LOT) of photos on my phone, so I went there and started to delete a few. Well in the process of deleting them, my phone suddenly restarts by itself, and when I try to go back to the photos app, literally EVERY picture is gone. Nothing else on my phone is missing; I have al my notes, apps, music, etc. But my pictures are gone. Those pictures are very very important to me and it would mean the world to me if someone could help me figure out how to get them back:(

If it helps any, I have an iPhone 5s with iOS 9.2
And most of my photos were not backed up on iCloud due to me having so many and running out of storage:(

Read more: All of the pictures on my iPhone disappeared