Sunday, August 6, 2017

What could be causing this and do you think it is psychological or physical?

Lately whenever I try to do certain things like press and hold the button to turn my phone on, press the button to turn my computer on, take a USB device out from my computer, or unplug my iphone that is plugged into the wall socket, whenever I try to do do things instead of just going and doing it like I normally would something happens where my hand freezes and I just can't move it to take those things out or press the button. It usually takes me 5-10 minutes until I'm able to. One day it took me three hours before my finger let me turn on my ipod.

I can unplug other things normally such as a hair dryer, my computer charger plug, or really any other plug except for my iphone and all USB devices.

Why am I like this and how can I help my hand not feel so frozen? My hand itself I can move it fine it is just when I go to press a button or unplug something.
Can obsessive thoughts make you physically frozen in this way? It feels like either more than anxiety or very very severe anxiety.

Read more: What could be causing this and do you think it is psychological or physical?