Sunday, September 17, 2017

I have an iPhone 5s but its disconnected, because I have the iPhone 7, it still turns on but the touchscreen doesn't work

I want to use my old iPhone 5s but the touchscreen doesn't work. When the battery is drained and I charge it back up the touchscreen works for like 10 mins, but then it stops. During those 10 mins a notification keeps popping up, it says to put the password for my icloud thing and it has the options of Setting or Not now. And I keep pressing not know but like every 30 seconds it shows up and then 10 min later the touchscreen doesn't work. Is this because this iPhone is disconnected or can I fix it without going to the Apple store or whatever?

Read more: I have an iPhone 5s but its disconnected, because I have the iPhone 7, it still turns on but the touchscreen doesn't work