Monday, November 6, 2017

What is Wrong with my Snapchat?

So I recently got an iPhone 4S, and everything works great! Except for my snapchat. Whenever I log into the app, a notification pops up saying: "Connect to iTunes to Use Push Notifications Snapchat notifications may include alerts, sounds, and icon badges." And I hit OK at the bottom of the message, but the message pops up again, again, and again, enabling me to access my snaps. I've tried deleting and re-downloading the app several times, but the same thing happens once I log back in. I had a Droid phone before this and the app worked fine. Also, my texting plan doesn't allow me to send pictures… Maybe that has something to do with this malfunction?
Anyone know what going on and how to fix it?
Please no rude comments.

Read more: What is Wrong with my Snapchat?